Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Purpose and a Plan

We all have a purpose. But do we all have a plan? I know that I don't have a plan for my God-given purpose. To be honest, I have dreams, but God has not revealed to me His purpose for me. There seem to be doors opening, opportunities popping up, but I need Jesus to help me.

He says that he has a purpose and a plan for us all, and when the time is right time he will use us. For us people who do not have a distinct purpose for our lives at present, we (regardless of our situations) need to be seeking God in all things so that when He uses us when he chooses, we will be ready for what he has planed. I have plans that I wish were set in stone, but they are not because I don't think that they are God's plans. I am leaving the planing up to him. While I wait on his excellent timing though, I am going to try to seek him out in everything.

 He knows who I will become, what I will do, and when I will do it. It is all a mystery to me, but I am excited for what he is going to do.  His will, although it may not be mine, is always the best. (I never really like when things don't go the way I want them to, but I know if I was totally in control, I would mess everything up. So I am giving up control to the One who knows my thoughts before I even think them. :) He always has a plan and a purpose.

Love,
Katherine

1 comment: