Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hope

Hope: to place trust in; rely on

You hear in movies that certain characters are other character's last and only hope. Who is your last and only hope? Truly. Don't just do the Sunday school answer. Who do you depend on, rely on, and hope in? When there's nothing left, and your are hanging on by a thread, who do you hope in? I have thought about this for some time, and have come to the conclusion that I can only hope in Jesus Christ. He never fails me, and He will never let me go. When we put our trust in God and we hope only in His name, we will not stumble. We will be on solid ground, and He will fulfill our every need and want. We must rely on His saving grace, and not put our hope in things that will fall or fail us.

"My hope is built in nothing less, than Jesus' blood and righteousness. I dare not trust the sweetest frame but only lean on Jesus' name. In Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand, all other ground is sinking sand."

Love,
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment