Monday, January 2, 2012

Rough Days

So you know those days where you are exhausted, you have a headache and only one thing went right for you??? Well, today was one of those days. And I am hoping that it will turn around for the better and get bearable, but as of now, I want to just sleep and not leave my room.
I will be possibly taking a nap, later, but for now, I will read my Bible. :) It's the best cure for this case because it helps to turn a bad day into a better day. I think that what makes a true Christian happy is reading the Bible and spending time with God. It makes their day go better and fills them up with good things :) So, I am going to read my Bible, and then I might take a nap :)

Love,
Katherine

2 comments:

  1. That is so true! Spending time with God is SO important, nothing else quite cures the blues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Once I let go of what I was holding onto that hurt me that day, I was able to let God hold me, and help me... it's the most amazing thing!

      Delete